Fast and stress-free
Choose the quickest way from A to B for business trips. (Unlike taking a commercial airplane, you also save time wasted getting to and from the airport.) Travelling by helicopter makes life simple, reducing the stress of business trips. We deliver you at or very close to your clients, saving you time you can use to concentrate on the important things.
Time and space to work
Enjoy time and space to work in complete privacy while you’re in the air. You can fit more meetings into a day by flying to multiple locations in one day. As a result, you have more time with your clients and more opportunities to seal more deals. And if you need to get into the heart of London, you can avoid sitting in traffic, with transfers from airports around the capital to the London Heliport of less than 20 minutes.
Fly at a moment’s notice
Our ‘Go Now’ charter helicopters can whisk you away with as little as an hour’s notice, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. So if an urgent meeting comes up, you can be there in no time. We also offer rapid transfer between airports and city centres if you do need to catch a private jet or scheduled flight.
Safe and convenient
Our charters are only carried on twin-engine helicopters flown by approved operators with experienced crews. State-of-the-art technology allows you to fly at night in almost all weathers, with the option of two pilots for longer trips.
A bespoke experience
Plan exclusive days out that you will remember forever. Fly in for a day at the Epsom Races, a Grand Prix at Silverstone or the Henley Regatta, topped off by dinner at one of Britain’s finest restaurants. Or enjoy a gastronomic tour, starting with wine tasting in a Sussex vineyard, followed by lunch at the 2 Michelin-star Le Manoir and a tour of ancient landmarks in the afternoon.
Explore with no limits
A helicopter charter can take you almost anywhere you choose. And it lets you pack far more into a day than if you chartered a private jet or took a car. So if you’d want to visit half-a-dozen whisky distilleries in a day, no problem. Or play a round of golf at the Royal & Ancient at St Andrews in the morning and finish off with nine holes at the renowned Royal County Down over the water in the afternoon, we’ll get you there with the minimum fuss.
Freedom and choice
Imagine flying directly to the heart of the action of your favourite events – whether it’s a Grand Prix, a music festival or an international golf tournament. Get away for a proper break at a luxurious hotel or resort without the usual hassle of driving to and from airports. It’s all about exploring and discovering new things. You can take off and land almost anywhere in exclusive and elusive locations – we think you’ll agree it is the ultimate way to make the most of your free time.
Where will FLYT take you?
Sporting Event Helicopter Charter:
- Racing – Royal Ascot, Cheltenham Festival, Epsom Derby
- Motorsports – British Grand Prix, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Isle of Man TT, Goodwood Revival
- Golf – British Open Golf Championship, St Andrews, Turnberry and Gleneagles
- Shooting – exclusive shoots in remote locations, please get in touch for more details
Special Occasion Helicopter Charter:
- Helicopter Dining – Le Manoir, Cliveden House, Auberge de Lac, Devonshire Arms, the Gilpin Hotel
- Hotels & Spas – Chewton Glen, The Grove, Luton Hoo, Stoke Park, Galgorm
- Festivals – Glastonbury, Leeds, Creamfields, Glyndebourne, Cheltenham International Music Festival
- Weddings – get to the church on time and head off for your honeymoon in memorable style
- Whiskey Distillery Tours – enjoy a glass of your favourite spirit of choice.