Experience the very best of Scotland
Best known as a luxury golf resort in the Scottish Highlands, Gleneagles boasts a range of dining options. Experience Franco-Scottish cuisine at its best at Restaurant Andrew Fairlie – the only two Michelin star restaurant in Scotland. Dishes include home-smoked Scottish lobster and herb-crusted Highland lamb.
An afternoon at Gleneagles…
- Fly from London, Edinburgh or your choice of location and land directly in front of this iconic hotel.
- Take to the saddle and hack through heather-clad mountains or experience the joys of carriage riding, a favourite of the late Duke of Edinburgh.
- Enjoy a personalised, 3-hour spa treatment in the Residents’ Spa, where expert therapists will select treatments that best suit your needs.
- Dine at Restaurant Andrew Fairlie and enjoy a nightcap at The American Bar.
- Check in for a night in Gleneagles’s premier Royal Lochnagar Suite, or have your pilot take you home, at whatever time you please.
Return helicopter flights from Edinburgh Airport to Gleneagles start at £7,000.
Flying from another location?
Visit our online ‘flight finder’ for an instant helicopter charter quote today.