F1’s oldest race
Held every year since 1950, the British Grand Prix is the oldest in the F1 calendar. Spend this year at Silverstone and you’ll understand why.
A day at Silverstone…
- Fly from your choice of location and land within metres of the action, at Silverstone’s on-site helipad.
- Scope out the track with an exclusive 30-minute guided tour on an open parade truck.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch at the famous Paddock Club™ before taking photos, on-grid, with the Championship trophies.
- Sit above the team garages and watch from the pits as the lights turn green at this iconic event.
- As the day draws to a close, fly home, before the crowds, and avoid hours spent in post-race traffic.
Return helicopter flights from London Battersea Heliport to Silverstone Motor Racecourse start at £2,700.